Photo Album Pro
Photography
Download .apk
** Introductory offer $0.99 only **
Photo Album is a creative album creation application.
It is a new age digital album for all your favorite pictures. Creative tools and advanced options let you create beautiful albums and makes those moments last forever. Wish your friends on their birthdays, anniversaries with a personalized greeting. Show your creativity to the world by sharing to the social media.
Features:
Create unlimited albums with unlimited pages.
Add background textures to the album pages.
Add captions to your photos with different fonts.
Fill album pages with Clip Arts.
Great photo editing features.
Zoom & rotate photos.
Share photos on Facebook.
Export your albums or a page to PDF.
FAQs:
* Can I import photos from SDCard?
Yes.
* Can I use camera to add photos?
Yes.
* What formats of images do you support?
JPEG and PNG.
* How to get image edit controls while creating an album?
Double-Tap on an image to get the image edit controls.
* Can I apply filters to images?
Yes.
* Can I rotate & Zoom images?
Yes.
* Can I add text and change color & size?
Yes.
* Can I navigate to next/previous page while editing an album page?
Yes.
* How to navigate in an album while viewing an album?
Swipe left/right to move to next/previous page.
* Can I delete a single album page?
Yes.
* How to delete a page in an album?
View album->tap on edit album->tap on top left icon->you will find an option to delete the page.
* Can I delete a complete album? If yes, how?
Yes. Long press on any album from the albums list to delete an album.
* Can I convert only a page in an album to PDF?
Yes.
* Can I export complete album to a PDF?
Yes.
* Can I share a page while editing?
Yes.
Tags: Edit Photos, Comic, Collage, Decoration, Photo Gallery, sepia, greetings, cliparts, picaso, painting, valentine's day greetings
Download .apk
The last time David Fincher Fight Club support a movie called The Fall, it ended up being an amazing discovery. Now Fincher is a role snatched up several properties for cinematic adaptation, the last of which a cult comic called The Goon is download Photo Album Pro 1.3 apk . Fincher previously announced in March that Heavy Metal would be headed to the big screen as an animated feature film is created from Blur Studios. Now we learn I Studios are back together to create the animated adaptation of The Goon. Given there is is not much of Blur yet , we hope they are as good as Pixar, otherwise this and heavy metal sound as exciting projects that could be incredible.
No comments:
Post a Comment